Whether executive director, director of development, vice president, school head, volunteer, or staff member, you may benefit from coaching in various advancement disciplines. Sessions may be held one-on-one, at staff or Board meetings, or in a setting of your choice. Customized presentations and discussions may include some of the following topics:
- Hiring the right staff and building an Advancement team
- Helping other staff understand how they can support your advancement efforts
- Setting appropriate metrics and goals for leadership, volunteers, and gifts officers
- Assessing performance and corrective coaching
- Fundraising effectively, and how to have fun doing it!
- Prioritizing time devoted to fundraising for best results
- Compensating for gaps or weaknesses, and optimizing strengths and opportunities