Whether president, vice president, executive director, school head, volunteer, or staff member, you may benefit from coaching in various aspects of “friend-raising” and fundraising. Coaching sessions may be held one-on-one, at staff or Board meetings, or in a setting of your choice. Customized presentations and discussions may include some of the following topics:
- Hiring the right staff and building an Advancement team
- Educating and training deans, faculty, directors, and heads
- Setting appropriate metrics and goals for leadership, volunteers, and staff
- Assessing performance and corrective coaching
- Effective fundraising and how to have fun doing it!
- Prioritizing time devoted to fundraising for best results
- Compensating for gaps or weaknesses, and optimizing strengths and opportunities